Reasons To Choose SPWD
For Your Online Needs
I’ve been building websites and working in the field of internet marketing since 1996. I love to help small business owners achieve authentic expression of their unique services, and get that message out to their specific target market, via a website, social media, blog and targeted advertising. I also have extensive experience in print and online copywriting, optimizing websites for search engines, and integrating social media into your online presence. Please consider the following six points as well:
Simple, With Passion – I’ll Help You Shine Online!
Our name truly describes our philosophy — we believe in creating simple, but elegant websites that are easy for your potential clients to read and navigate — that ultimately will help you shine and attract the clients you want.
Targeted Marketing Plan
We have years of experience helping small business owners think through the wide varieties of online marketing options. I’ll help you come up with a manageable plan based on who is your specific target market and how much time and resources you have.
Did you know that close to 50% of the viewers of your website will see it on a smart phone? All websites must now be optimized for smart phones and tablets, or face ranking penalties by Google. Responsive design is a flexible coding approach which assures that your site will work well on four different sizes –smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
I’ve been a long-time small business owner, and fully understand the need to keep expenses reasonable and manageable. We’ll work with you to come up with an affordable approach for your specific needs.
We Can Help In Many Facets of Marketing
I’ve worked professionally as a web designer, web manager, copywriter, SEO and Social Media consultant and online marketing consultant. I can help with most of your online needs.
Healing Professionals Building a Private Practice
I’ve been working in the internet for 20+ years. And I’ve been facilitating breathwork workshops for 15+ years. I am uniquely qualified to bridge the world of the healing professional and the technical. I strive to bring the same attitude to my work that I bring to the workshops I lead… seeing every person as a sacred expression of the divine.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
Glenn’s broad range of knowledge in the ins and outs of online marketing made me feel like I was in good hands. He explained all my options and was very patient during the build process as I asked a lot of technical questions. I’m thrilled with the end product and I’d highly recommend Glenn to anyone needing a website and some coaching on building their online presence — at a very competitive price!
Glenn was fantastic from start to finish! He helped me think through all the different options for marketing myself online and make some sound choices. I felt like I had a cheerleader in my court as we walked through the process. He was very supportive and accommodating during the build process. Bottom line: I love my website and would recommend Glenn to any small business owner who is ready to take the next step.
I knew very little about all the technical issues of building a website going in, but Glenn very patiently explained things and I felt like he had my best interests in mind as we discussed options. I also appreciated that he was willing to work with me on price to help make it affordable under my existing budget. Glenn would be a great choice for any small business owner who wants to build a successful online presence and has no idea where to start.
Choose your plan
Optional Add-Ons: Logo Design, Business Card support, and/or Print Ad Support, subscription-driven websites, shopping carts, advanced support for Mailing lists (IContact, Constant Contact, AWeber, etc.)
or $190 per month for 3 months
- Includes a Basic Website of up to 10 pages, similar to the websites shown above in our Portfolio section.
- Website includes contact form, customized colors and photos, basic social media integration, portfolio, and much more.
- Website will be built with Responsive Design and work well on desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Includes support to setup a free MailChimp mailing list and to integrate that into your website.
- Includes basic consultation, some customized research, and setup for search engine optimization for your target market.
- Includes basic consultation on web copywriting and some editing support for your web copy.
- Includes training on how to integrate Paypal payment buttons into your website.
- Includes basic consultation on best practices in user design fundamentals.
- Upon completion, includes a training on how to update your own site, how to do basic SEO, and, if desired, on best practices to utilize facebook, blog posts, and your mailing list to increase clientele and income potential.
or $300 per month for 3 months
- Everything in the Basic Website, plus:
- up to 5 additional hours of customized work on the site
- The 5 hours can be used for customized coding for advanced features, copywriting support, advanced integration with social media – will help you setup pages on facebook or other sites
- Includes a 30-minute training on best practices about how to use social media and blogging in alignment with SEO best practices to increase clientele.
- Optional Add-Ons: Logo Design, Business Card support, and/or Print Ad Support, advanced support for mailing lists, including IContact, Constant Contact, AWeber, etc.
or $550 per month for 3 months or $350 per month for 5 months
- Includes everything in the Advanced Website, plus:
- An additional 12 hours of custom coding for advanced features, or copywriting support.
- Also can include a higher level of business coaching and/or other support to help you achieve completion and launch of your online presence
- Includes the Advanced SEO Package — the highest level of support to help you be found in the search engines by your online target market, including a 3-month followup meeting to track success and fine tune.
- Optional Add-Ons: Membership websites, Logo Design, Business Card support, and/or Print Ad Support, advanced support for mailing lists, including IContact, Constant Contact, AWeber, etc.